WHY IS GENESIS THE MOST POWERFUL PROGRAM?
When you read the heading, you will be a bit surprised as to how I can claim GENESIS to be the most powerful fitness program in India?
But, before we discuss the why, let’s understand first, what is GENESIS all about.
Every day, I get tons of queries (apart from enrolments) about the GENESIS program:
What is GENESIS all about?
How is it better than other online fitness programs?
Why is everyone talking about it?
What is the cost of online fitness training?
I have medical conditions, will it take into consideration those issues?
I am a sportsman, how will it help me improve my performance?
I am fed up with dieticians and their fad diets, do I have to follow a strict diet again?
Will it be a computer-generated fitness program, or it will be personalized?
Will I be able to contact Akshay sir directly, and clear my doubts?
And many more such questions are handled by me and my team every day.
All these and more will be answered here to clear all your doubts about GENESIS(The Best Online Fitness Program in India)
After meeting literally tens of thousands of people across the country and abroad, both online and face to face;
With over 20 years of experience both in terms of sports and academics;
After having one of the strongest profiles in the country in fitness;
I have realized a few things about online fitness programs:
- An online fitness program cannot be an autogenerated program. If it is, then it is a false fitness program. In fact, it is not just the online fitness programs, it’s with many face-to-face consultation programs too, for e.g. certain dieticians, where you keep on saying what you think is important, but the dietician has certain pre-made diet programs with her, and she just takes out a two-page printout of a diet and hands it over to you.
THIS IS WHERE GENESIS COMES INTO PLAY!
- Almost all shitty diets, whether online or offline have certain common things in them:
- They are generally based on an extremely low-calorie diet, more like a crash diet or a starvation diet.
- Most of the diets are low carb and low salt diet. This is because by cutting these two components, you start losing water, and the dietician knows that you don’t know the difference between weight loss and fat loss. You are simply worried about the scale on the weight machine. She is not interested in fat loss and strength gain because that takes time. She wants temporary but instant results.
- The diets are extremely fancy and tough to follow. You will have ingredients that you have never had in your life, are extremely difficult to procure and quite costly. Now, this is done for a very strong psychological reason, i.e. to justify the money you have paid her.
If the dietician gives you some changes in your basic home food, which you and your ancestors have been consuming for thousands of years, then you will ask her, ‘why have I paid you’. Such changes are generally not needed but done to justify the worth of money you have paid.
- The biggest issue which no dietician tells you: for how long will you follow such a stupid diet? That’s the reason 95% or more people in the world who go on such diets, eventually, fail. Because these stupid diets are simply not sustainable.
Question is not, whether you can or not, you surely can, that much will power all of us have. But for how long? Eventually, all the people give up and then they hop on to another dietician and then the story starts again and then another dietician.
Read next point….
- This is because the dietician will never educate you about the diet she is giving you. For most cases she herself is confused, and giving you a copy-pasted western fad diet, like a GM diet, or Blood group diet which have been the busted world over for their lies. In other cases, she has to make you dependent on her for as long as she can. This is so that you become a constant source of income for her.
- There are a lot of even more stupid dieticians who recommend tons of herbs and supplements to you in form of fat burners, weight loss supplements, powders and gels, weight loss shakes, etc. instead of whole foods, and a host of other bullshit which they earn from. I have already busted most of them on my channel WE R STUPID, and they are hiding faces when people question them on my behalf.
- Dieticians often tell you, not to do weight training. Probably the worst advice and the biggest lies they tell you is this. This is because, as we discussed earlier, they are not interested in your fitness, fat loss or strength; but only short-term weight loss, by hook or crook.
When you do strength training (something without which a diet or any fitness program is never designed), your muscle mass increases, which is the best thing that can happen to you at any age. But when your muscle mass increases, your fat loss will happen, but your weight will also go up, as muscles are heavier and denser than fat. Though this is the best thing that can happen to you, the dietician, as I said before, will never educate you about the difference in fat loss and weight loss. She wants short term results, not long-lasting benefits.
- Majority of them never take into consideration the most important factors before you design a diet:
- MENTAL MAKEUP AND THOUGHT PROCESSES
- GENETIC DIFFERENCES
- PERSONAL PREFERENCES AND LIKINGS
- MEDICAL CONDITIONS
- LIFESTYLE VARIATIONS
- ENVIRONMENTAL AND SOCIAL DIFFERENCES
- CULTURAL DIFFERENCES
- Now comes the most important factor no dietician will ever tell you; you can never design a diet alone. There is a total consideration of various lifestyle factors by the coach, which involves you’re eating, sleeping, exercise, physical activity, medical conditions, and stress patterns. That’s why when I made the video, that there is no diet:exercise ratio in real life. The ratio is 100% diet, 100% exercise and physical activity, 100% sleep and 100% stress. You cannot compensate one with another.
THIS IS WHERE GENESIS COMES INTO PLAY!
3. I have seen many online fitness programs. Trust me it’s hard to find one good fitness program which educates the client. Because in most cases, education is not the intent, the intent is to get more clients, anyhow.
The diet plans or workout programs I saw were beyond putrid. A 2-page diet program and a 2-page workout program are not what you pay for. If you do not know why you will never be able to get long term results. The aim of an online fitness program (even offline) is first and foremost to educate you.
THIS IS WHERE GENESIS COMES INTO PLAY!
4. Most of the online transformation or personal training programs are timed to approx 8-16 weeks. They all promise your life-changing results in this time period.
Let’s say you join a fitness program for 90 days, the problem is that the person behind that program knows exactly how to fool you. Because you are not looking for long terms changes, education and learning or truth. You are searching for a magical transformation and overnight results. If you can’t accept the truth, don’t read forward.
You cannot correct what you did wrong for decades in just 60-90 days. That’s only possible through fad starvation diets, or other extreme and dangerous measures like the use of anabolic steroids, diuretics, extreme fat burners, etc. Which again will give you tons of side effects (believe me they are not worth it). But again, the results are going to be temporary and short term, and you will back to square one once you are off these stupid things.
Remember, the primary aim of any fitness program in the world should be to put you on the right track for lifelong learning and long term results. If your online or offline coach or dietician cannot educate you, then they are not worth being in that position.
THIS IS WHERE GENESIS COMES INTO PLAY!
LET’S SEE HOW GENESIS OVERCOMES ALL THESE SHORTCOMINGS:
GENESIS is the first of its kind, extremely comprehensive and personalized online consultation program in the country.
This fitness program was designed to change not only the way you eat and exercise but also the way you think about a healthy lifestyle.
The aim of the fitness program is not to give you temporary results, but to put you on the right path for life.
It is not a short-term weight loss/gain program available in the market, but a complete transformation program which has been designed by me after a lot of experimentation on self and my clients who have seen excellent results from this fitness program.
- NO stringent & temporary diet plans,
- NO useless supplements,
- NO false promises & gimmicks,
- NO short term results but just a clean & nutritious way of eating and good workouts.
If someone tells you that you can be fit only through a particular diet or exercise program (which a lot of people are doing today) then he/she is lying. There are multiple ways to design a diet and workout schedule, but the question is just one, which no one asks, ‘for how long is it sustainable?’
The formula for a healthy life is simple:
CLEAN FOOD + GOOD EXERCISE + GOOD SLEEP + LESS STRESS = A HEALTHY YOU.
My aim would be to assess, all the above factors for you, and give you a program, which you can follow, not for a couple of weeks or months, but for life.
A BRIEF OVERVIEW OF GENESIS-
GENESIS fitness program is not a 2-4 page weekly diet schedule or a monthly workout pattern.
The Online Fitness program is spread in well over 50 pages.
The entire GENESIS is divided into different parts:
Part 1: BASICS FIRST – where you will learn the basics of nutrition, exercise, human movement, supplementation, etc. and certain rules which you can follow for life.
Part 2: YOUR ASSESSMENT – your entire assessment is done and you are told clearly told not just your mistakes but also where you are going fine, and don’t have to worry.
Part 3: NUTRITION – an aspect most people are most worried about. Everything that would be told to you would be with a reason so that you understand why you are doing what I am recommending. The DIET & NUTRITION PLAN in GENESIS for you would be FOR LIFE. There would be no short term diet plan. No starvation diets. Nutrition will be given the utmost importance.
Remember, “If you cannot follow a diet for life, then you are just on an adventure”.
Part 4: SUPPLEMENTATION – for most people the cost of GENESIS actually comes out to be zero. This is because I slash almost 90% of the useless supplements people are taking due to some wrong recommendations. The same I have done on my channel WERSTUPID. Supplements will be given on the basis of necessity and convenience only. There is no compulsory supplementation in GENESIS.
Part 5: HUMAN MOVEMENT – this is not workout. This is the physical activity you do in the entire day apart from your daily exercise. Remember, you cannot compensate 8-10hrs of sitting with an hour of workout”. This is one of the most neglected factors in fitness today, something I have covered in detail in my book BORN TO MOVE.
PART 6: WORKOUTS – The workouts are not going to be easy, they are not supposed to be. But the aim is to make you understand the basics of workouts before you perform them, something which no online program will teach you. It’s not just about doing a workout but exactly how you push yourself and how to manipulate variables like time under tension, reps and sets, intensity and volume, and make the workout more challenging.
COMMON DOUBTS ABOUT GENESIS
Q1. WHO ALL CAN ENROL IN GENESIS?
A1. Anyone Can. People from various countries around the world enrol in GENESIS. Clients from the USA, Canada, UK, Australia, Middle Eastern countries, South Asian countries, and the whole of India.
They are from all age groups and all professions. From students to housewives, from IT & corporate professionals to Surgeons and other medical professionals, from businessmen to professional athletes, from various chronic and acute medical and injury rehab cases to people who want relief from all the lies they have been sold by various trainers and dieticians. The list is endless.
The differences in the fitness program come with individuals, not with sex or age. That’s why GENESIS is designed individually by AKSHAY sir himself, not by a computer to make sure, that all get proper attention.
Q2. WILL GENESIS GIVE ME 100% GUARANTEED RESULTS?
A2. NO & YES. This is one of those questions which most people answer in a deceptive manner. Let me make this point clear before you move forward.
Any online fitness program promising you instant results is simply lying to you. The before-after pics can be put in any numbers, as most of them are fake and never give you the real story. There are way too many variables on which results in matter.
Let’s take the most practical example. In a class of 50 students, why everyone doesn’t get good grades? This is despite the fact that teachers are the same, books are the same, same school, same education system, same syllabus, and almost everything is similar. Isn’t it? NO, there are too many variables here:
- Not every student has the same understanding and focus levels
- Not every student is good at academics. Talent differs from kid to kid.
- There can be family issues going on in a student’s life, which may be creating a lot of uncontrolled stress in their lives.
- Not every student likes every subject…. and there are any other variables.
Similarly, when you talk about a fitness program, why doesn’t everyone gets results? And not everyone who joins a gym gets fit? Because there are too many variables to be considered:
- It’s not about the fitness program, it’s about adherence to it. If the client is not following the fitness program due to any reason, then the world’s best fitness program also won’t give you results.
- There can be a communication gap between the client and the coach, due to which results in plateau or are slow to come by.
- There is some emergency in the life of the client, be it medical, work or family, due to which every plan is brought to a hold.
- The client simply doesn’t follow the plan as told. If everyone would follow the plans, then won’t everyone transform in a matter of months.
- There are many other unforeseen circumstances that occur.
- Everyone has their own genetics, own life, and own goals. So, the same fitness program will give different results to different people.
That’s why, the practical answer of ‘will GENESIS give you results?’ will depend on a number of factors, not just one.
But one thing is a promise, everyone who has followed the plan as I have told has got results. That’s the truth!!
Q3. WHAT ALL IS NEEDED TO ENROL IN GENESIS?
A3. Nothing much. Enrollment in GENESIS is a simple 2 STEP process, once you are ready to enrol. Just fill in the GENESIS QUESTIONNAIRE, deposit the fee, and you are ready to enrol.
The process has been made extremely simple and hassle-free for clients from any corner of the world. Moreover, because it’s completely online, there is nothing to miss upon.
Q4. CAN I PAY THE FEE IN INSTALLMENTS?
A4. The fee of GENESIS has been reduced drastically, for the same reason, so that people from all walks of life, all age groups, even students, etc. can afford it. This is also done to do away with the hassle of instalments. So, enrollment in GENESIS would require a one-time fee payment, to do away with all economic hassles.
Q5. HOW DO I KNOW THE PROGRAM IS NOT AUTO-GENERATED & DESIGNED BY AKSHAY CHOPRA HIMSELF?
A5. A common doubt I get from various clients before enrollment. The answer is simple:
- Before enrollment, the movement you are ready to enrol and get the questionnaire, you will have the personal number of AKSHAY CHOPRA, so that you can speak to him directly, and discuss your doubts personally with him.
- Post enrollment, because you will be totally under his guidance, you will be in contact with him through various mediums, i.e. email, WhatsApp, personal phone, etc.
- During the program, you will get all doubts solved anytime you like from AKSHAY CHOPRA directly. There is no third person involved, except a WERSTUPID/GENESIS team member who will make things more smooth for you and will be in touch with you for your constant feedback.
Q6. I HAVE PERSONAL MEDICAL ISSUES, HOW WILL THE PROGRAM HELP? CAN I DISCUSS THIS WITH AKSHAY SIR, DIRECTLY?
A6. Absolutely You Can. Just like all cases, medical cases are personally taken care of by AKSHAY sir, and there is a thorough one on one discussion with such clients, to solve all the doubts they have in mind.
What we need to understand that, there is a line between the fitness & medical profession. This line has to be clearly demarcated. Many fitness coaches try to enter the medical field without any pre-knowledge of the subject. They can’t and should not. That’s the medical professional’s job. That’s why a good discussion with the client is very much needed before enrollment in the fitness program.
Q7. DO I HAVE TO COUNT CALORIES OR WEIGH MY FOOD? I AM FED UP OF THAT?
A7. Absolutely Not. You don’t have to count calories or weigh your food on a weighing scale. That’s the dumbest thing anyone can recommend today. Never in the history of human beings, have we counted calories or weighed our food and eaten.
Food and eating is a basic pleasure in life. The aim of a coach is to make things easier for you, not unnecessarily difficult. GENESIS will teach you how to understand your hunger patterns and design your meal in a more balanced way both in terms of quality and quantity.
Once you know this, you won’t need any dietician ever. That’s something no wants you to know, as they risk losing their customer. But, the aim of GENESIS(The Best Online Fitness Program in India) is to educate you first.
Q8. HOW WILL I TRACK MY PROGRESS?
A8. Through Strength, your mirror and your Clothes. Sounds weird? Let me explain.
Throughout human history, the best and actually the simplest way to see changes in your body is through Strength. If your strength is increasing in the gym, results are coming.
The next step is your mirror and your clothes which will give you better visual indications than any other machine. If you have access to a BCA machine, its good, but not everyone has access to it, and not everyone needs it.
Q9. DO I NEED ACCESS TO A GYM? CAN’T I WORKOUT AT HOME?
A9. Yes & No. Yes, you need access to a gym. No, home workouts have tons of limitations.
Why a gym is always better over home workouts is:
- A gym is a dedicated place for a workout, where the people come with the sole purpose of working out. Seeing everyone moving and coaches pushing you gives you the much-needed motivation which most people lack, and can never get at home.
It’s like a school. You can educate yourself at home too, but you go to a school because it’s a dedicated area for studying, with teachers and students helping you in focusing on the sole purpose of academics and sports.
- Safe and proper progressions are generally not possible in-home workouts, due to either lack of equipment, or lack of proper exercise form/technique.
A gym gives you a dedicated environment with all equipment where you can safely progress through your workouts, and push yourself to break the pain barriers.
- There is no one to disturb you in a gym setting. At home there are way too many distractions, be it your maid, your kids, family, guests, etc.
Q10. HOW DOES AKSHAY SIR GET TIME TO FOCUS ON EVERYONE?
A10. Akshay sir has dedicated his life for his passion for fitness. All his time goes in connecting with clients, researching and writing articles and books, shooting videos, managing gyms, giving talks and lectures around the country, and designing GENESIS fitness programs. All are part of his daily work life.
Along with that, he has a dedicated team working for him 24hrs to assist him in all his businesses, both offline and online, due to which he is able to focus on the most essential parts of his work, which need his personal attention.