I still remember the days when I was in my first bodybuilding camp. Getting muscle cramps was as common as a sneeze. The training stimulus was brutal and our bodies were getting ready for the brunt. These muscle cramps are not only irritating but extremely painful and can occur at any time.
They are called as involuntary muscle contraction. Involuntary means something which is not under your control. But,most people and even many medical professionals have no clear understanding of muscle cramps and its cure, as most of the hypothesis or theories associated with cramps have been debunked.
In this eBook, I have discussed in detail two major types of cramps, on which maximum research is based, i.e. Nocturnal & Exercise Associated Muscle Cramps (EIMC), and clearing the basic myths pertaining to cramps and its cure…
1. LET’S UNDERSTAND THE BASICS
2. EXERCISE ASSOCIATED MUSCLE CRAMPS (EAMC)
- DOES HOT WEATHER LEAD TO EAMC?
- DOES DEHYDRATION CAUSE EAMC?
- DOES ELECTROLYTE DEPLETION LEAD TO EAMC?
- OTHER MISC. REASONS FOR EAMC?
3. NOCTURNAL CRAMPS
- DOES MAGNESIUM REDUCES CRAMPS?
4. POSSIBLE TREATMENT OPTION