In the recent years, the media, and the supplement companies, have touted ACV (APPLE CIDER VINEGAR) to be a cure for almost everything imaginable. In fact apple cider vinegar is popular in folk medicine and is suggested as a remedy for various diseases. These claims have been massively exaggerated in the present times, purely for profit. And of course, like every time, the question arises, where is the evidence?
ACV is one product, which has its minor benefits, but most of the deemed miracle benefits have been out rightly debunked now. Let’s understand the truth based on research and decide on our own, what works and what’s utter quackery.
- HISTORY & TYPES OF VINEGARS
- HOW IS APPLE CIDER VINEGAR MADE?
- APPLE CIDER VINEGAR & THE WEIGHT LOSS MYTH
- CAN APPLE CIDER VINEGAR BE HARMFUL?
- EFFECT OF ACV ON BLOOD SUGAR, BLOOD PRESSURE & CHOLESTEROL