Use of microwaves for cooking, reheating, baking, defrosting etc. is quite common nowadays both in home and commercial settings. However, on and off, the safety of microwave use in food has raised concerns. Just like demonizing of various other concepts, microwaves have been shown in the bad light since a long time. There have been concerns that microwave cooking may also increase the production of carcinogens or mutagens in foods.
However, there is no scientific evidence that the production of any carcinogenic substances would increase upon the application of microwave heating. This Book will clear all your doubts about the unnecessary scare being spread on the use of Microwaves for cooking your food…
- WHAT ARE MICROWAVES & WHERE ARE THEY USED?
- HISTORY OF MICROWAVES & ITS USE
- HOW DO MICROWAVE OVENS WORK?
- MYTHS ABOUT MICROWAVE OVENS
- SAFETY ASPECTS TO BE KEPT IN MIND WHILE USING A MICROWAVE OVEN