Water is the elixir of life. It has many functions in the body including regulating temperature, transporting nutrients and compounds in blood, removing waste products, acting as a lubricant and shock absorber in joints. Water is lost in urine and in sweat and is also being lost throughout the day when you breathe and when small amounts of water evaporate through the skin.
Water, as a topic in itself is extremely extensive. Volumes can be written on it. But in this eBook, I have limited myself to the basic myths about water consumption. These myths are the most commonly discussed ones, about water. They form the advices and talks among people of all age groups. Despite of clear research available, the myths still fog our brains into accepting them. Without making any more fuss, read on to know it all…
- THIRSTY OR HUNGRY?
- DOES DRINKING MORE WATER LEAD TO WEIGHT LOSS?
- DRINK 8 GLASSES OF WATER A DAY?
- IF YOU ARE THIRSTY, YOU ARE ALREADY DEHYDRATED?
- SHOULD YOU HAVE COLD, HOT OR NORMAL WATER
- IS HOT WATER BETTER FOR DIGESTION?
- CAN WE HAVE WATER DURING/AFTER MEAL?
- HAVING WATER WHILE STANDING IS HARMFUL?
- DRINKING HOT/COLD WATER WILL MAKE YOU LOSE
- DON’T DRINK WATER WHILE DOING ABS WORKOUT?
- HONEY & LEMON/DETOX WATER FOR WEIGHT LOSS?