TRUTH ABOUT CHROMIUM
Chromium, a trace mineral, is an extremely popular supplement, which is being used primarily for two purposes in the market, i.e. blood sugar control, and as a weight loss supplement. Clear research studies over many years have already proven that, chromium supplementation does not to lead to changes in body composition, while the data on the ability to alleviate symptoms of type 2 diabetes in humans is ambiguous.
This Book will be primarily focussing only on the link of chromium with weight/fat loss & diabetes, analyse the facts and fallacies, and try to get to the truth…
Page Count: 37
- DOES CHROMIUM HELP IN DIABETES?
- STUDIES SUPPORTING CHROMIUM FOR DIABETES
- STUDIES AGAINST THE USE OF CHROMIUM FOR DIABETES
- WHY CHROMIUM IS USELESS AS A FAT/WEIGHT LOSS SUPPLEMENT
- THE FTC REPORT AGAINST SUPPLEMENT COMPANIES SELLING CHROMIUM