Whey, a by-product of cheese and curd manufacturing, was once considered a waste product. The discovery of whey as a functional food with nutritional applications elevated whey to a different level.
Whey is now used in various products like infant formulas, food supplements, sport bars, and beverages to meet a variety of health goals for people of all ages. This is in addition to the various industrial applications of whey. However, much confusion prevails over whey protein as a supplement.
This first of its kind eBook will clear all your confusion about whey protein, its processing and manufacturing, the amazing biological compounds it contains, its benefit for sports performance,diabetes, lipid profile, liver, cancer & HIV etc.
The eBook will give you a clear distinction between concentrate, isolate, hydrolysate, raw & organic protein. It presents an insightful discussion on the concepts of amino-spiking, difference between BCAA, whey & EAA; various colours, preservatives, additives & sweeteners added to whey protein, and much more.
Get ready! & Read On! to uncover the secrets of the most extensively used sports supplement: Whey Protein…
- ALL ABOUT WHEY
- HOW IS WHEY PROCESSED
- WHAT DOES WHEY CONSIST OF
- EFFECT OF WHEY ON EXERCISE, SPORTS PERFORMANCE & WEIGHT LOSS
- EFFECT OF WHEY ON DIABETES & LIPID PROFILE
- EFFECT OF WHEY ON HUNGER & APPETITE
- EFFECT OF WHEY ON LIVER
- EFFECT OF WHEY ON CANCER & HIV
- ORGANIC VS RAW VS NORMAL WHEY – WHICH IS BETTER?
- AMINO SPIKING – HOW PROTEIN COMPANIES CHEAT YOU
- AVOID BUYING PROPRIETARY BLENDS
- CONTAMINATION IN PROTEIN SUPPLEMENTS
- WHY PROTEIN SUPPLEMENTS ARE NOT A REPLACEMENT FOR WHOLE FOODS AND WHY LONG-TERM PROTEIN SUPPLEMENT INTAKE IS HARMFUL TO THE BODY
- IS ADDITION OF DIGESTIVE ENZYMES TO PROTEIN SUPPLEMENTS USEFUL?
- DOES HEATING DENATURES WHEY?
- PRESERVATIVES, ADDITIVES, COLOURS, FLAVOURS, SWEETENERS ETC. USED IN WHEY – ARE THEY OK TO USE?
- SODIUM & CHOLESTEROL ADDED IN WHEY
- WHY WHEY IS BETTER THAN BCAA/EAA
- CAN YOU TAKE HOME MADE LIQUID WHEY INSTEAD OF WHEY SUPPLEMENT?
- THE SODIUM BENZOATE CONTROVERSY
- DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR BCAAs ARE ADE FROM?