TRUTH ABOUT CREATINE
Creatine is one of the most extensively studied and researched supplements which is used as an ergogenic aid for athletes and now being used for multiple medical conditions too. Creatine is naturally produced in the body from reactions involving the amino acids arginine, glycine and methionine in the liver, and in smaller amounts in the kidney and pancreas also. Externally creatine is consumed in the form of supplement or its naturally present in fish, poultry & meat.
Creatine in a cell serves as an energy reservoir that can protect cells during periods of acute stress, and may enhance cell survival. Creatine supplementation has proven to be extremely effective for sports performance. Apart from that creatine has shown several health and/or potential therapeutic benefits in all age groups. This detailed Book will give you a deep insight into the world of creatine, and answer all the common queries pertaining to the use of creatine as a supplement…
Page Count: 108
- THE BASICS OF CREATINE
- CREATINE BENEFITS
- CREATINE DEFICIENCY
- WHICH FORM OF CREATINE IS BEST?
- DOES CREATINE CAUSE WATER RETENTION, DEHYDRATION & CRAMPS?
- DOES CREATINE DAMAGE YOUR KIDNEYS?
- IS CREATINE LOADING NECESSARY?
- CAN YOU TAKE CREATINE & CAFFEINE TOGETHER?
- IS TAKING ALA WITH CREATINE – BETTER ?
- IS CREATINE SAFE FOR LONG-TERM USE?
- CREATINE & HAIR LOSS
- WHAT IS THE BEST TIME TO TAKE CREATINE?
- DO WE NEED TO TAKE CARBOHYDRATES WITH CREATINE?
- IS CREATINE SAFE FOR CHILDREN?
- IS CREATINE USEFUL FOR OLDER ADULTS?
- IS CREATINE USEFUL FOR WOMEN ?
- IS CREATINE USEFUL FOR ENDURANCE SPORTS ?
- INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY OF SPORTS NUTRITION – POSITION STAND – CREATINE