TRUTH ABOUT MULTIVITAMINS
Human health requires complete and balanced nutritional intake; however, inadequacies in vitamin and mineral intake have been widely described, not only in impoverished and undernourished populations but also in developed countries with apparently sufficient resources. Micronutrients are available via the diet, food fortification, supplementation, or a combination of these approaches.
The World Health Organization has estimated that more than 2 billion people worldwide experience deficiencies in the intake of essential vitamins and minerals. Using a daily MVMS (Multivitamin & Mineral Supplements), is one of the most convenient ways to help provide the recommended intake levels of many micronutrients that are necessary for maintaining health through supporting the function of specific metabolic pathways, cells, organs, or other physiological systems. This Book will give you a deep insight into the amazing world of Multivitamin supplements, and everything you want to know about it, based on current research studies.
Page Count: 59
- HISTORY OF MVMS (MULTIVITAMIN & MULTIMINERAL SUPPLEMENT)
- THERE IS NO STANDARD DEFINITION
- DO MVMS PROTECT AGAINST DISEASES?
- MVMS & CHILDREN
- MVMS & PREGNANT WOMEN
- MVMS & OLDER ADULTS
- MVMS & TRENDING DIETS
- MVMS & BARIATRIC SURGERY
- MVMS & MOOD
- MVMS & EYE HEALTH
- POINTS TO CONSIDER WHEN CHOOSING AN MVMS
- BEST TIME TO TAKE A MULTIVITAMIN?
- CAN MVMS BE TOXIC?
- YELLOW URINE AFTER TAKING MULTIVITAMIN?
- NATURAL VS SYNTHETIC MVMS
- WOMEN VS MEN MVMS – WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE?